Speculation: Who's gonna score the first Oilers goal in the post season?

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Khaira shorthanded off Calvin de Haan's shinpads squeaking past Crawford 8:03 into the first period while the Oil are killing a penalty to Benning for hooking...or trippping. It's a little hard to tell which, my crystal ball is a little cloudy today. Assists to RNH and Klefbom. Why de Haan is out while the Hawks have a PP I have no idea.

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Zack Kassian. He will lay a good body check on a player, McDavid will pick up the puck and slide it over to Kassian for an easy tap in.

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
I’m gonna go with a ugly shot by Klefbom that would have gone by the net but hits Keith and goes in

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Having AA score would be awesome, so that's definitely a wishful thinking pick.

Because if AA catches fire, there goes any argument that the Hawks have scoring depth advantage

For some weird reason I see AA having a good run in the qualifier and then disappearing just as quick in round 2.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
For some weird reason I see AA having a good run in the qualifier and then disappearing just as quick in round 2.
I see it. He might rack up a ton of points against that Hawks D, but against playoff defense he might get shut down quickly.

I wonder if maybe he finds success as as third liner, playing an energy role and helping carry the puck to the offensive zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->