Who's going to be the next coach for the Devils?

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I’ve been supportive of the coaching staff, but they look totally unprepared so far this season. Completely and totally out of their depth.

I wonder if we can get Lemaire back again.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
So theyre not top contenders like i read all summer?

You mean like your team?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Devils fans better hope Ray doesn’t call his buddy, Dan.

Humorous as that would be, I could see Boucher. He was a name tied to the opening in 2015 when Shero hired Hynes.

Whoever it is, though, I'd focus first one anyone with any kind of previous ties to Shero (worked for him, worked with him, interviewed with him, etc).

Reactions: BHD

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
They should hire miroslav Satan.

It would go over well from a PR standpoint.

actually, Im pretty sure i heard he had a clause in his contract that made it impossible for any team to trade him to the devils, so i doubt he would ever join willingly

but then again, i could have made this up and now think its true lol

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Look at NJ on paper... one has to wonder what the hell is going on so far. That team is built to win. So many nice pieces. Is it the coach or the culture?

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Look at NJ on paper... one has to wonder what the hell is going on so far. That team is built to win. So many nice pieces. Is it the coach or the culture?

I feel like they would be built to win if all their players were at their peak at the same time. It’s a great looking list of players. It’s just too bad Hughes isn’t a few years older and Schneider, Subban, and Simmonds aren’t a few years younger.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I don't really understand why people thought the Devils would improve that much. Simmonds and Subban both sucked last season but somehow all that was ignored and both hailed as great aquisitions . Not to mention even if Subban was actually still an elite player. The rest of the defense is really not good.

Subban is +2, Simmonds plays on a check line and doesn't look that bad, Gusev has scored 2 goals, Hall and Hischier, on the other hand, have zero goals scored, and they are the 1st line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad