Who's getting waived or traded next?

Who's out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The way Julien talked in his PC yesterday Byron is really close to a return.

If the plan was to keep him on the IR for the next two weeks he could've just said, 2 weeks guys!

CJ said that he's skating, which is good news. But he also said when they return from their road trip, he "hopes" they will get good news. That is very vague. And that's the brilliance of it. If he just said two weeks, someone would pick up on that.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
He’s done with the tinkering, next move is a big one, followed up by one depth move but only if he reels in a big Kahuna

I think he'll stay quiet though.

I don't see it. Still need a top 4 (LD) d-man at least.

If a deal for a young player will be on the table that makes sense today and for the future he will make it but I don't think he will pay through the nose for a rental.

I mean he said it himself..

CJ said that he's skating, which is good news. But he also said when they return from their road trip, he "hopes" they will get good news. That is very vague. And that's the brilliance of it. If he just said two weeks, someone would pick up on that.

Conspiracy time! :laugh:

I was thinking about it, they could send Weise down if needed as he wouldn't require waivers for the next 30 days. :thumbu:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The best is keeping Hudon, Peca for the rest of the year for depth.

I'd prefer adding Marcuss Johansson and Derrick Brassard if their values are low, and then having guys like Thompson, Deslauriers, and Weise as depth.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
How do you fit them in the 23 men roster when Byron will be healthy ? Sorry. One has to go.

With players on IR. I'm sure we will find a way.

I'd prefer adding Marcuss Johansson and Derrick Brassard if their values are low, and then having guys like Thompson, Deslauriers, and Weise as depth.

Depends of the price, but it must be really low...

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
That makes more sense. But I doubt Byron gonna be kept off the roster for no reason until the end of this month.

If there's no injury in the next 3 games, maybe now, we should trade Hudon. I would wait.

Weise could be send down too when Byron comes back.

But IF we are offered a 3rd round pick for Hudon, I trade him....

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2009
éal
actually you also send down weiss , as he cleared with philly
That's it. Until we can lose him again on the waiver, he can stay 30 days (less now) with the team or play 10 games. If Byron is ready to go next week against the Jackets (at the earliest) or the Flyers, just move Weise down until Trade deadline.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
That's it. Until we can lose him again on the waiver, he can stay 30 days (less now) with the team or play 10 games. If Byron is ready to go next week against the Jackets (at the earliest) or the Flyers, just move Weise down until Trade deadline.
Yep. So they actually send him on paper and he stays with the club. That at max will be a few days as byron not on trip so wont be before they come back

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Byron is dangerous with open ice PK etc. As the season winds down the refs start letting more and more go until they hit their playoff stride. Paul Byron has not impressed me in the tighter called games where physicality is required to break checks. He isn't the only one...

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
If I were Berg, I would really work hard to get Lindholm if indeed he is available.

He's only 24. In our core age bracket and can play #2 LD with Webs.

We have 10 pics this draft. Trade Suzuki or Poehling and our 1st and get it done.

We have a balanced offense right now although a true 1st line RW would be nice, let's balance our D already.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Hudon for a pick. Or Peca. Whatever.

Both probably wouldn't mind a change of scenery, Hudon the most.

Deslauriers and Peca/Hudon as 13-14th forwards.

Reactions: jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad