Who's Edmonton's coach anyway?

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
I thought MacTavish would be it for a while, and then a transition to Todd Nelson, but many sources, list Nelson as the coach already. NHL.com lists MacTavish as their coach on Tuesday in Arizona, but Nelson for last night.

MacT doesn't want to add more losses to his coaching record so even if he is coaching the play on the bench Nelson gets the credit from the losses. :handclap:

The Big Unit

Oct 24, 2009
Why wasn't Craig Ramsey made the interim coach? Like I don't understand how you go from a rookie coach to yet ANOTHER rookie coach.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
They're coached by the Stanley Cup Rings. And the Lord of Rings has a wicked irony.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Why wasn't Craig Ramsey made the interim coach? Like I don't understand how you go from a rookie coach to yet ANOTHER rookie coach.

ask the Caps, they did it for years.

as for the Oilers,I'm not sure anyone knows

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
The Cheat said:
The fans. Everyone in the crowd is given a button for which line goes out, and when to pull the goalie. People online can help the refs decide what is or is not a goal, penalty or when to put a spotlight on an opposing player as they enter the attacking zone.

It's part of the new fan-based-initiative (FBI) so all those people who claim to know be able to do a better job than the coach get their time to shine.

But only the top tier of fans get the button. Second tier fans have to watch it with their eyes pried open like A Clockwork Orange.

hisgirlfriday said:
But if the fans are coaches who is there to throw a jersey on the ice?

zhenyas most fly rep said:
The players.

:laugh:

Oilers brass and some of their most idiotic quotes have replaced Jokinen as the primary source of comedy on this site. Sorry, Olli, one baffling hairdo alone won't save your position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->