Who's a better player Kucherov or Drai? ignore position

Whos better

• Total voters

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
Their is extremely embarrassing, your take is terrible.

Draisaitl is 3rd behind McDavid and Mackinnon, and even that’s hard to say because Draisaitl has more personal accolades and has reached more milestones than Mackinnon, I just think Mack’s big season is coming

kucherov says hi

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
kucherov says hi
Doesn’t matter. If you said Kucherov is better than Draisaitl I wouldn’t fault you. I don’t personally agree but it’s not an egregious opinion.

You said Marner, Rantanen, Matthews, Schiefele, Crosby, Kane, Marchand, etc (seriously you said “etc” ?!?!?) are easily better than Draisaitl. All that demonstrates is that your opinion isn’t to be taken seriously.

spot

Aug 26, 2007
Who do you think is the better hockey player? Kuch or Dra? ignore positions

i am going to be flamed for this but i do not think drai is a top 3 player in the chel, I would say hes top 10 for sure but hes definitely inflated due to mcdavid
Players easily ahead imo:
McD, MacK, Kuch, Marner, Rantanen, Matthews, Schiefele, Crosby, Kane, Maybe Marchand, etc

i wanted to see what yall think for the 3rd spot, is it kuch or dra

If your gut instinct suggests that “I am going to get flamed for this” perhaps you should reconsider your post? It gets even more asinine when you suggest other players that are “easily ahead” you obviously have the right to your opinion, but other posters more attuned to NHL players may find this laughable. IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad