Who's a better player Kucherov or Drai? ignore position

Whos better

• Total voters

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
You can’t just ignore positions. One of Draisaitl strengths is his ability to play all 3 forward positions and not skip a beat.

These are the only two players to have outscored Mcdavid over a full season. Both elite of the elite.

Last edited:

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
This poll is more a shot at Drai. Is he the 3rd best player in league, proceeds to then say easily a bunch of guys, who in fact are Not better then Drai, as better then.

Weird poll. Easily? OP are you day drinking by chance?

I voted too close to vote. Drai is better then people think. But I dont expect others to see that because our world is so surface oriented

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
It's not easily either way so not sure why that was added. I think it's Kucherov but when you add easily the only reasonable vote is too close.

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
don't get why the "easily" is in there. could go either way. but LOL at putting Marner,Rantanen, Scheifele above Drai.

Marchand/Crosby/Matthews/Kane/Mack/Kuch can have arguments made

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
Drai has a higher PPG in the post season. His team doesn't win though.
Ten we have a question.
Why team with best offensive Duo in League cant make 2 nd round at PO?
recently When teams got 2 or more top End attacking players who can perform at Playoffs - they usually won SC
Pittsburg - Sid and Malkin
Detroit Zett and Datsyuk
Tampa - Kuch and ... Point that season
WSH - finally got for Ovie Top PO performer that season - Kuznetsov
Idea is clear - when you have only 1 guy (line) who perform at PO - then it is very easy to shutdown that team but when you have 2 or more - opponents can not shutdown those lines.
Conclusion Macdavid is not an performer at the Playoffs, Perhaps because of style or other reasons i dont know,but looks like it is easier to close his scoring opportunities than other guys in list
P.S.
Remeber all that hate Ovie got because he wasnt succesful at playoffs
MacD just goes away with it and nobody really blaming him even he have besst possible partner for win SC which Ovie hadnt most of his carrer.

Last edited:
Reactions: User9992

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Who do you think is the better hockey player? Kuch or Dra? ignore positions

i am going to be flamed for this but i do not think drai is a top 3 player in the chel, I would say hes top 10 for sure but hes definitely inflated due to mcdavid
Players easily ahead imo:
McD, MacK, Kuch, Marner, Rantanen, Matthews, Schiefele, Crosby, Kane, Maybe Marchand, etc

i wanted to see what yall think for the 3rd spot, is it kuch or dra
Their is extremely embarrassing, your take is terrible.

Draisaitl is 3rd behind McDavid and Mackinnon, and even that’s hard to say because Draisaitl has more personal accolades and has reached more milestones than Mackinnon, I just think Mack’s big season is coming

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
everyone is forgetting how drai isnt the MAIN threat on his team, the team is putting there best D and best defensive forwards against mcdavid, this makes drai get a easier pairing of forwards and d to go against. im not saying hes a top 100 player and he just got lucky etc, im saying hes a top 10 sure but not a top 3. if he was the main threat on any team, the other oppossing d and coach would target him

Reactions: User9992

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
How many points did Drai get where Mcdavid wasn't involved this season? Anytime I watched him it felt like Mcdavid was in on like 80% of his production. The Yamamoto-Drai-RHN line was clearly on a shooting bender last season as we saw the other 2 regress. I need to see more of Drai without getting carried by the best player in the world.

Reactions: apollo18

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
How many points did Drai get where Mcdavid wasn't involved this season? Anytime I watched him it felt like Mcdavid was in on like 80% of his production. The Yamamoto-Drai-RHN line was clearly on a shooting bender last season as we saw the other 2 regress. I need to see more of Drai without getting carried by the best player in the world.
facts man

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Why the hell would you make "easily" the only options. Man this forum sometimes.

Reactions: bobholly39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->