Lapland
Benn - Seguin - Sharp
Nichushkin - Spezza - Ritchie
Shore - Matthews - Stamkos
rest doesnt matter

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Maybe we do need another center so Spezza can play more regularly on the top line.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Maybe we need to stop dressing Moen because he can't be part of rolling 4 lines.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
good god guys, how does a team as good as dallas have this short of a gdt? that game was exciting. stars just seem to score at will.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
good god guys, how does a team as good as dallas have this short of a gdt? that game was exciting. stars just seem to score at will.

We have better things to do on a Saturday night than post on a forum

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hi long time lurker here decided to register.

Yesterdays game was just infuriating. Why does Eakin play most minutes of all the forwards ?
If you want another guy at Center for Benn and Seguin give Janmark a shot but not Eakin AGAIN . Everytime he plays on the first line he does nothing but kill the offense.

Lindy way overplays the guy to a point where i want to see him traded just so Ruff can't give the guy this many minutes to screw them up. He was -2 and he was on ice for at least one of the PP goal against not to mention the second he entered the game in OT i knew he would get pinned in the defensive zone. Spezza and Janmark had a good game no reason to bring out the guy that played terrible the whole game in OT. But no Cody is Ruffs favorite toy ...

Last edited:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012

We're very serious about bandwagon fans. Those who survive the hazing must face a 30 month probationary period where they can only watch games from the 11-12 season

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Hi long time lurker here decided to register.

Yesterdays game was just infuriating. Why does Eaking play most minutes of all the forwards ?
If you want another guy at Center for Benn and Seguin give Janmark a shot but not Eakin AGAIN . Everytime he plays on the first line he does nothing but kill the offense.

Lindy way overplays the guy to a point where i want to see him traded just so Ruff can't give the guy this many minutes to screw them up. He was -2 and he was on ice for at least one of the PP goal against not to mention the second he entered the game in OT i knew he would get pinned in the defensive zone. Spezza and Janmark had a good game no reason to bring out the guy that played terrible the whole game in OT. But no Cody is Ruffs favorite toy ...

When we dress Moen, that means we play Fiddler way less because Moen is bad and we can't roll 4 lines. Which leaves us with Eakin, Spezza, Seguin, and Janmark as our possible centers. None of those players are good for a meaty defensive role, Eakin is the best-ish if you go by process of elimination.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box

Personally, I just took the whole "here to burn your village" thing a little too seriously and have since been arrested for arson. I would have posted, but ya know, my penitentiary has strict limits on the amount of internet time I get.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
photo_995840_resize.jpg

at least U have a nice view

serp

Jan 17, 2016
When we dress Moen, that means we play Fiddler way less because Moen is bad and we can't roll 4 lines. Which leaves us with Eakin, Spezza, Seguin, and Janmark as our possible centers. None of those players are good for a meaty defensive role, Eakin is the best-ish if you go by process of elimination.

Yeah Moen is terrible and should not be dressed but scratched or better waived . The only time i was ok with him in the lineup was the St.Loius game where he fought Bertuzzo.

But Cody has been just terrible almost all season long. It's not like he actually does any good defensively with the way he's been playing. His lines get regularly pinned down in his own zone. Just throw Fidds out with other people FFS but don't play Cody this much . He's been a trainwreck .

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Umm, my roommate/housemate, (a very successful woman, not your average knucklehead) and I got into a huge screaming match last night right at game time, only 2nd time in 3 years. That tussle cost me the game and any enjoyment of watching it at home or anywhere else.

Usually I chime in on game threads, but only if I'm home on the computer. I am no fan of posting from my phone. With season's tickets, I never post from the arena.

Addendum: Our fight--may cost me/us our enjoyment and pairing at the games. The magic of our friendship might be gone!!!

Addendum II: I may be wrong as to previous posts. This may be a full-fledged big slump, and not a min-slump for the Stars...thanks for reading my mini-rant!

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Finally got around to watching this one, so random musings.

First off, entertaining game, Sharks fans got their money’s worth last night. Type of game you’d show to a new fan to get them interested in hockey. Not great defensively by either club, but at least this game had some positive signs. We looked dangerous again. Baby steps. Also, Janmark is a beauty, can’t describe how much I love that player.

I think my favorite play happened with about 6 minutes left in the first; Burns drove the net and sort of fell over top of Niemi from behind, it looked like a deranged half lumberjack/half sasquatch was trying to sexually violate our goalie. Also, looks like Demers (who I thought had a really bad game) has taken Klingberg’s spot on the powerplay, interesting. And who would have that Vlasic of all people would put up 2 goals in a game, I love Vlasic, but not what you’d expect.

Got one point in an away game on the second half of a back to back, I’m happy with that. Slump continues, but at least it wasn’t a train wreck.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Personally, I just took the whole "here to burn your village" thing a little too seriously and have since been arrested for arson. I would have posted, but ya know, my penitentiary has strict limits on the amount of internet time I get.

We're very serious about bandwagon fans. Those who survive the hazing must face a 30 month probationary period where they can only watch games from the 11-12 season

:laugh:

I think my favorite play happened with about 6 minutes left in the first; Burns drove the net and sort of fell over top of Niemi from behind, it looked like a deranged half lumberjack/half sasquatch was trying to sexually violate our goalie. Also, looks like Demers (who I thought had a really bad game) has taken Klingberg’s spot on the powerplay, interesting. And who would have that Vlasic of all people would put up 2 goals in a game, I love Vlasic, but not what you’d expect.

Ha, that play was ... odd. I was wondering if anything would become of it but the puck went back out and they got disengaged.

Niemi was probably thinking, this again? lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad