GDT: #WhoAreWePlayingAgain? - 7:30pm

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Team got outplayed at even strength, we were lucky for the win - thanks mostly to a rare good start from Kari.

They have to give a much better overall effort than that on home ice. These are the key games to get us back in the race, and we can't depend on great goaltending and goals from the corner / behind the goal line every single night.

Bradyyy93

Jun 14, 2014
Team got outplayed at even strength, we were lucky for the win - thanks mostly to a rare good start from Kari.

They have to give a much better overall effort than that on home ice. These are the key games to get us back in the race, and we can't depend on great goaltending and goals from the corner / behind the goal line every single night.

I don't think we were outplayed at all even strenght. We definately had more scoring chances

crymez

Apr 18, 2012
is it just me or does Jamie end up on the ice way more than I've ever remembered. The last few years it seems like whether he was the one hitting or the one being hit, the other guy would always get the worst of it and end up down. But this year it feels like hes getting knocked down quite a bit during those hits. Not that hes put himself in bad situations or is getting hit alot, but it just doesn't seem quite like that massive beast on the puck that were used to.

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
is it just me or does Jamie end up on the ice way more than I've ever remembered. The last few years it seems like whether he was the one hitting or the one being hit, the other guy would always get the worst of it and end up down. But this year it feels like hes getting knocked down quite a bit during those hits. Not that hes put himself in bad situations or is getting hit alot, but it just doesn't seem quite like that massive beast on the puck that were used to.

I would say he definitely hasn't been a beast on a consistent basis like he has been in previous seasons.

MetalGodAOD*

Was nice to have a game where the depth scoring showed up. No points from Spezza Benn or Seguin and still score 3 goals.

Ruff finally willing to play Klingberg 20+ a night again is nice as well.

MetalGodAOD*

Rangers fans praising our game and the way Ruff coaches our team left and right in their Post-GDT. What is this madness?

Verbal Kint

Oct 9, 2007
Stars were not outplayed, actually they did pretty well against a very good team. Oh well, some tend to find negatives no matter what this team does. Vintage HF.

Solid effort and solid W.

Looking forward to the upcoming stretch. That game against Jets on 15. January will be a payback at its purest.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Watched the Rewind this morning, looked like a really solid outing. Some of the saves on both ends of the ice were insane. Looked like there were some really quality attempts that Lundqvist stopped somehow.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
The difference for the stars right now is Kari making that big save late in games. Yes the team is playing better d and Kari has still let in goals early i wish he would save but in the 3rd period at crunch time when it matters the most the last couple of games he has made those game winning saves.

MetalGodAOD*

Rewatching the replay on this, man did Joki have a horrible game. Wouldn't mind seeing Oleksiak come back in next game and seeing what he can do instead.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Rewatching the replay on this, man did Joki have a horrible game. Wouldn't mind seeing Oleksiak come back in next game and seeing what he can do instead.

Aside from when he saved a goal you mean. Not saying he was good but he did at least have one pretty big moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad