Who ya got and who ya want?

Cynical TyranT

Son of a gun
May 9, 2004
Somewhere in 'merica
Title says it all. Who are ya gonna pull for vs who do you think will take the Cup?

Im kind of leaning Avs in both rooting and expecting. I dont have anybody Im strongly confident in taking the whole prize. Probably Tampa or Colorado. Id be down to see Nashville or Florida make a good, deep run, although maybe NOT Florida because I'd like to pry Barkov out of their grasp.

Thoughts?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I think I’d prefer Avs or Hurricanes. Don’t like the Oilers but wouldn’t mind seeing a deep run from McDrai.

I’d bet on Tampa or Vegas though.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Isles get swept in 1st round. I'd like to see a Canadian team win the cup but expect Avs or VGK to win.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Nobody, its baseball season for me now. I guess the Islanders outsed quickly would be nice. But, I'm pretty indifferent to everyone else.

As far as who wins the cup? This is probably one of toughest year to read. Noone is way above anyone else, the margin isn't big.

So, I think it comes down to which goalie gets hot.

Reactions: zephyr

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Ranking who I most want to win to least want to win

1. Florida
2. Tampa Bay
3. Washington
4. Nashville
5. Vegas
6. Colorado
7. St Louis
8. Carolina
9. Pittsburgh
10. Boston
11. NY Islanders
12. Minnesota
13. Edmonton
14. Montreal
15. Winnipeg
16. Toronto

I want to push Washington further down because of the whole Wilson saga, but Ovechkin is one of my fav players of all time and I want to see him get another cup

Cynical TyranT

Son of a gun
May 9, 2004
Somewhere in 'merica
Wasnt Minne's owners one of the hardasses most responsible for the last lockout? Im too lazy to try to look that up, but it feels right in my mind. If so, f*** that franchise forever, and obviously all of our east coast rivals + Boston and Montreal.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'd like to see McDavid get his first cup, that franchise deserves it and 39 year old Mike Smith capstoning his career would be cool

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Going for the oilers, but i don't think they have the team to win it. After that its colorado, Tampa should win if healthy.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
What I want to see first round:

Isles - Pens. Couldn’t care less as long as it goes 7 and they beat the shit out of each other

Bruins - Caps. Want to see the B’s humiliate the Craps in 4

Lightning - Panthers. Panthers in 4 because **** the Lightning.

Preds - Hurricanes. Hurricanes in no more than 5 because I live east of Bridgestone and work west of Bridgestone. Traffic is a pain in the ass for Preds home games. Also rooting for Quickie.

Jets - Oil. Oil fans are obnoxious. Jets in however many it takes.

Leafs - Habs. Tough one. Leafs fans are even more obnoxious but Habs fans are still whining about Kreider every chance they get. Don’t care. Let it go 7 and let them beat the shit out of each other.

Avs- Blues. Don’t care. Blues I guess?

Vegas - Minny. Minny because Zucc.

Reactions: Cynical TyranT

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm rooting for the Leafs to win it.

Honestly it's so hard to predict who will win this year since most teams didn't play against each other.

Absolutely under no circumstances do I want the Isles to even get close to it.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I'll be actively rooting against the Leafs, Capitals, and whatever North Division team advances. To a lesser degree, I'll root against the Islanders; mainly to limit how much of their style we start seeing around the league.

But mainly, I'm just looking forward to watching good hockey again. I wasn't able to watch as many games from around the league this year as I normally do, and the Rangers never exactly supplied us with a fair share of competitive games to enjoy.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Ranking who I most want to win to least want to win

1. Florida
2. Tampa Bay
3. Washington
4. Nashville
5. Vegas
6. Colorado
7. St Louis
8. Carolina
9. Pittsburgh
10. Boston
11. NY Islanders
12. Minnesota
13. Edmonton
14. Montreal
15. Winnipeg
16. Toronto

I want to push Washington further down because of the whole Wilson saga, but Ovechkin is one of my fav players of all time and I want to see him get another cup

Love the North Division hate lol.

I agree with you on Ovechkin, but I can't get past the Wilson horseshit.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad