Who would you want to win the cup

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Toronto (quite simply: they have the best and worst fans, but I really like Toronto as a city and the people there)
Winnipeg (does anyone really need some reasoning for this?)
Calgary (revenge for being cheated in 2004)
Nashville (can't really say why, I just like them)
Hartford (because **** you NHL for introducing the stupidest franchise in Carolina)

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I don't mind seeing Chicago or Boston to win it again. I would prefer Boston out of these two though. Ofcourse it would be nice to see Florida win it but it seems very unlikely for few seasons atleast. So in addition, to Chicago and Boston, I would root for Blues and Tampa Bay to take the cup 'cos both have good teams and an actual chance to make it happen. I also have a soft spot for Minnesota even though they aren't looking too good right now.

I just noticed that I didn't list any Canadian teams, I guess I wouldn't mind if Ottawa, Canadiens or Calgary won it. I don't like the rest of them.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Why do we all hate Canada? :laugh:

I'll start, AMURRICA!!!!! But, I wouldn't be that upset if Toronto won the cup, because everyone hates and constantly makes fun of them. Plus, their best player is American!

Govment Cheese

Groooovy
Jul 8, 2010
not this year but i would like to see Jon Cooper and Stevie Y win one in a year or two. Coop coached the Calder Cup Admirals in 2011-2012, think he is a hell of a coach.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Not sure, probably Philadelphia or Boston. Or Winnipeg. There are heaps of teams I like other than Anaheim.

the two teams I'd least like to see win are Pittsburgh and LA.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Blues... great fans, have had some great seasons and moments, just can't seem to get the monkey off their back in the postseason.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Flyers - the rest of my family are Philly fans
Islanders - They've finally turned things around and they're fun to watch. Tavares is a beast
Blues - I've always had a soft spot for them

I enjoy watching the Bruins but I'm really tired of Boston teams winning.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
No west teams.

Pens
Lightning
Islanders

Don't care if Sens or Habs win it tbh. My buddy is a Leafs fan and he's been annoying me so definitely not them.

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
Flyers - the rest of my family are Philly fans
Islanders - They've finally turned things around and they're fun to watch. Tavares is a beast
Blues - I've always had a soft spot for them

I enjoy watching the Bruins but I'm really tired of Boston teams winning.

Agreed. Another Hawks/Bruins final? No thank you

Yeaoh

Jun 14, 2011
Austria
PHX Coyotes: They suffered through a lot and it would help out their franchise.

WIN Jets: I don't really dig the team, but it would be a nice story and the fans deserve it.

WSH Capitals: I like the Coach and it would be nice to see Ovechkin hoist the cup.

FLO Panthers: I just pity them so much. It would be nice to see them winning it. Not sure I will ever see that though.

CHI Blackhawks: They are in my top 5 of favourite teams. I actually like Toronto more, but I doubt we would ever hear the end of it if they won the cup. A part of their fanbase would become beyond annoying.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I'm going to get a ton of crap for this one, but if the Ducks don't have a chance in hell of winning it, then:

Sharks
Canucks
Flyers

I've always enjoyed watching the three of these teams play. The only hatred I have are the Stars and Kings.

Ducksgo*

Phoenix
Nashville
Florida
TB
Columbus

I love when no-traditional markets win.

I want nothing east coast. Ex GF from a few years back born in AC, NJ so Philly is out. She moved to TB Florida , they are out.

Preferably Phoenix to keep it west coast as well as Vancouver. Might even take COL first cause they went from crap to a pretty good team this season. Plus our previous goalie coach Francois Allaire and Gigy is there.

Get your fourth ring Allaire. I know SoCal and outside duck fans thank you for the unheralded Con Smythe win outside of Anaheim fans with Gigy in 03 and to our cup run in 2007. You've done a lot for the franchise man. If we can't win it I hope Avs do!

Ducksgo*

I'm justness of the crap going on.

This is SOCAL
Kids dying in the streets. Just nothing. C'mon! Absolutely as 06 veteran. Maybe to Daft Punk get me eyes I want so cal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad