Who would you take for free?

free assets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Pretty much your entire post history is made up of complaining about complaining.

Extremely Ironic coming from you. Look at the threads you start. Your asking people who they take for free? Do you have a job?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Extremely Ironic coming from you. Look at the threads you start. Your asking people who they take for free? Do you have a job?
And not a single player on the list has more than 50% votes, seems like a pretty valid poll to me.

This is the type of garbage you peddle around on here, and then you complain about people. Just because everyone isn't a disgusting fake insider homer like you doesn't mean we don't have the right to criticize the worst team in Canucks history.
lawrenceRegistered User

don't underestimate someone like Jake Virtanen.

I tell ya right now... would have been huge for Nashville if they had Him instead of Filip Forsberg in the Sharks Series for example. Skill matters, but when its gone, it's totally useless.

Yes, I do have a job I'm also a full time student at BCIT. What's your job? Probably can't be that high paying as you don't know the difference between your and you're, pretty embarrassing for someone your age.​

lawrence

May 19, 2012
ust because everyone isn't a disgusting fake insider homer

w.t.f are you talking about?

like honest to god, what does me having scouting information from hockey teams that I no longer share to others have to do with me commenting on the crap you say? You make a poll, people voted and then you trash them for their options? like w.t.f is wrong with you.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
You're a regular HFCanucks punching bag whose entire post history contains of either spewing fake insider reports or defending your uncle and the roster he put together.

I rarely even respond to your posts unless you're quoting me and telling me how much of a "hater" I am. I've been posting on this forum for 10 years and was viewed as one of the biggest Canucks homers on here until your uncle took over.

Sorry that I'm not going to gush over a team that's been the worst in the entire NHL the past 3 years, with the worst pro-scouting regime in hockey.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Man if you guys really want to trash the Canucks just go to their forum. Aren’t you guys tired of this? Holy ****.
Were you canucks fans tired of trashing the Oilers and their undeserving fans relentlessly when you guys were Presidents trophy champions in the early 2010's?

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I took Gudbranson for his inflated trade value, Baertschi is fine as a top 6 player, Goldobin and Leipsic are lottery tickets that aren't a problem long term, and Sutter's contract isn't as big a deal anymore and he has a unique ability to put up the exact same point totals no matter where he plays on the lineup.

I certainly wouldn't pay much to acquire these players, but their contracts aren't that bad and they're movable. The issue is we won't move Gudbranson and the Sutter thing just shows a complete ineptitude for building an NHL team based on the reasoning provided (to get a "gritty" player to compete in the playoffs) at a time we were clearly heading to the basement, along with the $ worth of a player.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Gudbranson, Sutter, Granlund, Baertschi, Goldobin, Leipsic, and maybe MDZ if i were a team as desperate for defence as the Canucks.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Man if you guys really want to trash the Canucks just go to their forum. Aren’t you guys tired of this? Holy ****.

Alternatively, you could not click on this thread or bother making this frivolous post that does not contribute to the discussion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad