Who would you take for free?

free assets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Man if you guys really want to trash the Canucks just go to their forum. Aren’t you guys tired of this? Holy shit.

Reactions: Numba9

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Make this a better thread with better voter turnout rates by including the contracts and production of each player in the original post.

After brushing up a bit, just Leipsic and Goldobin for me.
Literally just have to take a 30 second peak at nhlnumbers.com. As for adding production for every player, huh? Pretty much every thread on this entire forum is made without that.

Please don't tell me how to conduct a thread properly I've been posting here for almost 10 years and have created hundreds of threads citing "voter turn out" on a poll created at 2 AM eastern time 10 minutes after it's posted is pretty hilarious and seems like a typical "fishing for likes" first post which is pretty par for the course for you based on your posting history.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Man if you guys really want to trash the Canucks just go to their forum. Aren’t you guys tired of this? Holy ****.
Tired of what exactly? You're clearly the most insufferable Canucks fan on here, you can't handle the fact that people aren't optimistic about the darkest stretch in franchise history.

Pretty much your entire post history is made up of complaining about complaining.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I'd take Baertschi back if the Flames had any room for another LW.

I'd take Goldobin if he could go to the A without needing waivers but idk if he can.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Baertchi Lipesic Goldobin Del Zotto Roussell Sutter

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Baertschi, Goldobin, Leipsic, Pouliot
Then flip all for assets, don’t really care for any of them

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Baertschi, Goldobin, Leipsic, Pouliot
Then flip all for assets, don’t really care for any of them
Derrick Pouliot might be the worst defender in the entire NHL, Jim Benning is the only GM stupid enough to trade an asset for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad