Who Would You Rather The Leafs Pay: Raymond vs. Kulemin

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Definetly Kulemin the guy brings a solid defensive game, is a beast on the PK and can chip in with some goals. I feel with Raymond our top 6 is already locked in (Kessel, Lupul, JVR, Clarkson) and he's not big/defensive enough to play a bottom 6 role either. I'm impressed with the guys' play and hopefully he keeps it up so some other team can sign him... I just don't see him fitting here.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
I think currently our team is really missing Kulemin.

We lost a fellow PKer in Kulemin.

Kulemin is one of, if not our best defensive forward.

Tyler Biggs*

Didn't the Canucks used to have a guy named Mason Raymond? He's on a 94 point pace. Good job Gillis!

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Can't see Raymond getting 50 points, and I'm not a big fan of Kule. I guess Raymond cause he still has some offensive touch, although there's no way anything even close to this pace of production is sustainable.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Broll and leivo.

Don't waste capspace on third line wingers.

Both of these players would be lucky to be half the NHLer Kulemin is. People forget, Kulemin was a very talented player in the RSL, fastest skater in the RSL one year, and for the Leafs, very good defensively, and he has offensive abilities as well. Players like Kulemin, Bolland and McClement win you games. I wish the two youngsters all the best, but to assume they will be just as good as Kulemin is a stretch.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Didn't the Canucks used to have a guy named Mason Raymond? He's on a 94 point pace. Good job Gillis!

That's alright, they still have Lou and that steal of contract Gillis put together for him. Last I heard from Nucks fans, Lou is easily worth Gardiner and a first with that steal of a contract.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Kulemin has played great hockey for this organization for 5 years now. Raymond... 7 games.

Kulemin. And it's not even close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->