Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkalyzer

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
capman29 said:
Ys I did and I know the reason why ENVY JEALOUS FANS AND FANS WITH LITTLE KNOWLEDGE . That about covers the reasons for leaving him off.

Well, if you know so much more about hockey then we do, why not apply for a job at TSN, or as a writer for THN/RLR?

Jeff Goldblum

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
capman29 said:
Ys I did and I know the reason why ENVY JEALOUS FANS AND FANS WITH LITTLE KNOWLEDGE . That about covers the reasons for leaving him off.

You almost made me die. I have a little bit of a cough right now, and whenever i laugh i cough.

Let's just say I coughed for a good ten minutes...You're lucky I don't need oxygen to live. I live off of my love for YEVGENI MALKIN and anyone who doesn't is a ENVY JEALOUS FAN!!!11

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
capman29 said:
:lol :lol: :lol :lol:

O MY GOD! O MY F'ING GOD MY SIDES!!!!!!!! You just made my day, thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
capman29 said:

:lol :lol :lol

Or maybe he already knew AO was better than these guys...

You cant be serious... you cant... Are you?

BJ21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->