Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capman29

Ovechkn then any other in no order . Start with Ovechkin because he is the best young player.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
why bring up Ovechkin again? he cleared stated the prospect we had to rank.. and Ovechkin wasnt there..

dear god :) :banghead:

Edit:Suter, Barker, Coburn, Ladd, Montoya and Parise ( forgot to rank em )

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
olesz->parise->ladd->barker->coburn->suter->montoya

this is how i'd like them to have.

capman29

Testify said:
why bring up Ovechkin again? he cleared stated the prospect we had to rank.. and Ovechkin wasnt there..

dear god :) :banghead:

Edit:Suter, Barker, Coburn, Ladd, Montoya and Parise ( forgot to rank em )

Ovechkin is the best one and he was left how dumb was that ? Ovechkin then who cares. :lol:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
iamcaper said:
Did you ever think that, maybe just maybe, Ovechkin was left off of the list for a reason? :shakehead

"Did you ever think?" would have been a better question for him. :shakehead

capman29

iamcaper said:
Did you ever think that, maybe just maybe, Ovechkin was left off of the list for a reason? :shakehead

Ys I did and I know the reason why ENVY JEALOUS FANS AND FANS WITH LITTLE KNOWLEDGE . That about covers the reasons for leaving him off.

allelsefails

Mar 31, 2004
Canton, OH
capman29 said:
Ovechkn then any other in no order . Start with Ovechkin because he is the best young player.

As much as I hate to say it for AO, I would love it if he was a bust simply for those Cap fans who feel he is the end all be all to hockey.

But, back on topic...

Parise
Sutter
Coburn
Montoya
Barker
Ladd
Olesz

allelsefails

Mar 31, 2004
Canton, OH
capman29 said:
Ys I did and I know the reason why ENVY JEALOUS FANS AND FANS WITH LITTLE KNOWLEDGE . That about covers the reasons for leaving him off.

Or maybe the starter of this thread simply wants other peoples opinions on those he asked about, never asked for the best prospect... asked us to rank those he supplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad