Who Would You Rather Have: Rasmus Ristolainen vs Noah Hanifin

Who Would You Rather Have: Rasmus Ristolainen vs Noah Hanifin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I'm going to say Hanifin is going to have a outcoming party next year. But Risto for now, but Hanifin has more room to grow.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Hanifin's a 30 point Two way all around d, Risto's a 40 point one dimensional offensive D, pretty obvious choice for me

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
If Ristolainen was on a team where he played a lot easier minutes with almost 70% offensive zone starts, he'd look like a totally different player. Ristolainen hands down.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
For the Leafs: Risto. But both of these players would cost more than I am willing to pay at this point in time. Again I am all for going after the Tanev/Myers type. 1 yr left than Lilj fills in. Saves $$ and if lady luck is with us it works out.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Hanifin's a 30 point Two way all around d, Risto's a 40 point one dimensional offensive D, pretty obvious choice for me

all round....yeah, no

unless 65% ozone starts, being the worst +/- on your team, and getting a huge 0:02 minutes per game on the PK is "all round"

he is a sheltered offensive D who plays 6" shorter than he actually is

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
For the Avs I take Risto. He won’t have to play 23+minutes and I think that’d be very beneficial for him.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
For the Bruins Hanifin.

The team is pretty set at RD with McAvoy, Carlo, Miller and McQuiad all on the roster.

Also a big believer in Hanifin's upside even if Risto is currently the better player.

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY

Hanifin has been very sheltered and one dimensional with how he's used in Carolina. Of course he's 21 years old and has plenty of room to grow, but calling him an all-around defenseman today is simply incorrect.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Hanifin has been very sheltered and one dimensional with how he's used in Carolina. Of course he's 21 years old and has plenty of room to grow, but calling him an all-around defenseman today is simply incorrect.
Hey man, Noah Hanifin is an all star. Show some respect :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->