Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
LOL is this a joke? Brady now and the future AINEC

Reactions: Kreator

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Willy is better now but honestly im taking Brady moving forward. I’ve really warmed up to him although a lot of his current results are a product of Stone

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I take Brady because he'd be insane with Boeser and EP but if you'd rather not stack the top line, Nylander would be great with Horvat, really no losing option for the Canucks

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Nylander for now. Could change, Brady's having a solid rookie year but I'm not about to declare anything on his behalf just because Matthew is killing it.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Brady. Never liked Willy and what he brings to the table.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I actually voted for Nylander.

I think he has a higher offensive ceiling.

We shall see - Brady has proven me wrong a few times so far.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I think Nylander is going to get his performance up to averaging high 60's in points with years that might approach 80, but I still take Tkachuk for the play away from the puck. That would be a nice element to have on the Leafs

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Nylander is better, and will likely be the better offensive player going forward, but the idea of Tkachuk with Matthews is too good to pass up.

Tkachuk - Matthews - Kapanen
Hyman - - - Tavares - - - Marner

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Nylander has more offensive talent - hard to argue that.

I think Tkachuk will be a more valuable player in terms of being a two-way force with leadership qualities and the fire that teams so desperately need.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Nylander is better offensively, without a doubt. But there's something abouthim that I just don't like and that's nothing against the Leafs, who have some of the best players in the world on their team. I just never got the sense from WN that he was a guy you go to battle with, unless you want him jumping out of the way so you can take a bullet. B. Tkachuk would look great on the wing with Pettersson/Boeser and brings a dimension to a line that very few players can claim. I really wanted him in the last draft but will settle for Hughes. :nod:

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Brady now and Future easily but I’m probably bias so didn’t vote.

Reasons being:
- Better attitude
- More grit and the kind of player you want on your team
- He’s a grit player but also racks up points

mphmiles

Jan 1, 2017
They're both guys that bring a lot to a team outside of their point production, but I take Tkachuk by a hair if we're eyeing the future/a couple years down the road. elite net-front presences are getting rarer by the year and Tkachuk being this good in that area this early projects extremely well.

As he continues to mature physically and becomes more equipped to deal with top end minutes, he looks like a guy who will be very productive points wise and just wear teams out dealing with him in their own zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad