Who would you rather have? Aho or Boeser

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Two great young players. Can’t go wrong with either. I picked Boeser because the Canucks are starved for goal scorers and he’s already one of the better ones.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
I like Boeser, but Aho would be a better fit for the leafs at this point.

Aho - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Tavares - Marner
Hyman - Kadri - Kapanen

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Boeser's shot with either Mcdavid or Drais passing would be mental. Although Aho and Pulju could become a dynamic duo. Tough choice but I went Aho, could play center even if he'd never do that in Edmonton, great chemistry with Jesse and a more or less equivalent player to Brock.

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
I like Boeser, but Aho would be a better fit for the leafs at this point.

Aho - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Tavares - Marner
Hyman - Kadri - Kapanen
Heck... If Aho and Matthews could create chemistry as good as Aho - Teräväinen.. That line would be insane..

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
Heck... If Aho and Matthews could create chemistry as good as Aho - Teräväinen.. That line would be insane..

They probably would too. Aho has had good to great chemistry with quite a few players so har.probably due to his smarts

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
I would choose Sebastian Aho. He is a much more dynamic line driver than Boeser. While Boeser possesses an excellent shot, his overall game pales in comparison to Aho's. When Boeser is misfiring or on a cold streak, he becomes a far less effective commodity.

Aho would be Vancouver's first-line center.

This was off the opening faceoff in OT two nights ago:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->