Who Would You Rather Beat up...

KrisKing*

Who would you most like to beat up in that Pepsi ad by now:

Jimmy Fallon or the "earthy" girl who also dances like a moron before Fallon throws her into the air where she hopefully got sucked through an airplance engine?

p.s this is a legitimate WJC thread because I think that commercial aired about 6 dozen times during the Canada-Sweden game on TSN today.

lilooet*

Well, today was the first 9 times I had ever seen that ad and yes, like many, it was annoying. And, not to sound like a moron, but who is Jimmy Fallon? Parker Posey I know and love.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
I like the commercial. Has some energy and they are smiling all along. It just puts me in a festive mood.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
by the way .. i'm sick of that RBC First AD.

Funny you mention that. We were wondering what kind of weirdo spends 24/7 at a hockey rink and makes a makeshift dressing room for a girl. Where did he hide the cameras??;)

Sad how our society has deteriorated that good deeds are often seen as suspicious behaviour.

fufonzo

Feb 28, 2004
The commercial I got sick of was the Coors Light one.
Which one? The one where he asks where that Coors Light comes from?
I watched a Leafs game the other night and it was the starting commercial for EVERY break. If I had a gun my TV would have 10-20 bulletholes in it.

That one and the stupid Canadian commercial where they pretend to push the truck that's stuck in the snow...

My god i hate commercials...I actually don't mind the Pepsi one mentionned above though

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Which one? The one where he asks where that Coors Light comes from?
I watched a Leafs game the other night and it was the starting commercial for EVERY break. If I had a gun my TV would have 10-20 bulletholes in it.

That one and the stupid Canadian commercial where they pretend to push the truck that's stuck in the snow...

My god i hate commercials...I actually don't mind the Pepsi one mentionned above though

Yes that one. It was funny once....after 10-15 times, I want to go murder the guy who made it.

turnbuckle*

Which one?

I hear ya - I suppose we're to assume that truck drivers are stupid and gullible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad