Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

Who would you like to see as our goalie in the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I chose Neuvy.

I might have leaned Elliott if I knew when he'd be back and in what shape. I don't know if I can expect him to come back from what may have been a bad groin injury (?) and not have his effectiveness hampered or have a lot of rust. If he does. Neuvy has been practicing for a while now. He has the chance to get in several games leading into the playoffs, and his injury wasn't as bad apparently. He's had a solid season in spite of being a brittle f***. And he's always good to steal some games.

Mrazek. Pass.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Nouvirth lasted 28 minutes 7 seconds lol. Who knew giving him 5 million last trade deadline wasnt the smart thing to do?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
But really I voted Mrazek. All three non-Lyon guys are so inconsistent it really doesn't make a difference, but I think when Mrazek is at his best he is better than the alternatives at their best. Really, though, I would just ride the hot hand. Obviously Neuvy apparently got hurt again (I didn't see the game so idk exactly what happened, CSN said it was lower body so I am going to assume he's done for the year). So between Elliot and Mrazek, assuming Elliot comes back before the playoffs, I think you play whomever is playing better. One bad game in the playoffs and you switch it up. Alex Lyon to me is not an option. Even at his best I don't think he has the chops to hang, especially if we're talking Caps or Pens with serious firepower. That being said, there was a goalie who once wore jersey number 49 that did some pretty good things in the playoffs one year against all odds...

Reactions: Morinisbear

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If we ignore health I still easily say Neuvirth, but obviously that's not an option so Elliott is the obvious choice over Mrazek.

Reactions: Tripod

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
051915_hakstol-dave_600.jpg

Playoffs? Playoffs? Y'all in here talking about playoffs and im trying to tie games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->