who would you choose if we got second draft pick

who would you choose if we got second draft pick

• Total voters

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008

This belongs in here. :)

I really like these videos. I went with Zadina because his hands are so good and I've become a big fan of his, but Svechnikov is admittedly(likely) the right choice.

The thought of drafting Svechnikov AND Khovanov would be a dream. If we were to be lucky enough to have Svechnikov fall in our laps, I think adding Khovanov is a must. The combination of their history and Khovanov being sick/falling stock in his draft year could allow a team to get a dynamic duo here.

David D

Apr 1, 2018
Zadina will be a stud!! I'm new here and this will sound stupid but how do I cast my vote?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Center or D. If we get 2nd pick, trade down and get one of the high profile D-men that are available, a 3rd rounder and their next year's 1st (lottery protected) rounder.

I like Svech but Wings need dmen and centers. Svech is absolutely a #2 pick. Trade our #2 to someone willing to overpay.

Reactions: lilidk

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Best Player available. I'd rather not handcuff ourselves when making the pick. Best at a certain position is the type of thinking that leads to teams missing out on franchise players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->