Who would win Roy or Emery?

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
What? yes they may have gotten the takedowns but Roy won both fights. That being said Emery would destroy Roy.

The video shown wasn't the only time Vernon fought Roy. The other time Vernon split his face open in two places and Roy skated to his bench bloodied up. Osgood is also a much smaller dude, and he more than held his own. But we agree Emery would "give him the business".

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
I'll take emery, mainly because i expect if this were to happen they would both be equally pissed off at each other and emery's boxing training would keep him ahead.

NJDEVILS17*

definetley would side with emery in any goalie fight throughout the history of the nhl

You'd take Emery over a prime Ron Hextall, Billy Smith, Dan Cloutier, Garth Snow and Sean Burke?

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
The video shown wasn't the only time Vernon fought Roy. The other time Vernon split his face open in two places and Roy skated to his bench bloodied up. Osgood is also a much smaller dude, and he more than held his own. But we agree Emery would "give him the business".

Your right...my bad. Now that you mention it I remember Roy being badly bloodied in a fight. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad