8. LosAngeles (from St.Louis) - Rostislav Olesz
9. LosAngeles (from NewJersey) - Alexander Radulov
10. Ottawa - A.J. Thelen
11. Minnesota - Alexandre Picard
12. Dallas - Wojtek Wolski
13. St.Louis (from Philly) - Drew Stafford
14. Pittsburgh - Kyle Chipchura
15. Columbus...

I'd like to draft dman l& I'm big on Meszaros & Mike Green...which one do you all like better plus opions on other players who would make good choices...need help asap...thanks in advance!!!

Cheers

tomerez

Mar 16, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I know Montoya's stock has gone down but I think he should still crack the top 15..

If you need a defenseman, Meszaros > Green

Other names I would consider are Korpikoski, Zajac and Kaspar. I don't think there's been enough time passed to completely alter the stock of the 2004 draft, everything should go much like it went, obviously with a few exceptions due to jumps(Wheeler and arguably Dubnyk) or drops(Tukonen and arguably Schremp)

tomerez

Mar 16, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
If he's available in the 2nd round, I'd take him no question. In the first round its your call.

Wheeler was a selection that Phoenix took off the board because they liked him a lot. However, since he was still in high school at the time, you can consider him a long way away from the NHL. A project pick.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I think Gretzky is not the greatest of GMs, hes sort of like Jordan with the Washington Wizards...

I think Guys who take the biggest falls have to be:
Wheel - shouldnt have been picked top 10
Thelen - should have been picked in 20s
Tukonen

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Mountain Dude said:
Why is Calgary so high?

Sorry, i'm just confused.
He probably just cut and pasted his Fantasy Leagues draft order. Based on the guys picked, he wants to know who the next best is.

Meszaros is also the guy I would select there.

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
I like the consensus pick here - Meszaros -it's who I wanted but just wondered if it was too early to pick him. I'm also big on Schwarz although I already have Lehtonen so not a real need. I'm also not big on 1st rnd goalies unless their names are Lehtonen or FLeury, but I still wouldn't have drafted the latter 1st overalll...

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
bobbyorr4ever said:
I like the consensus pick here - Meszaros -it's who I wanted but just wondered if it was too early to pick him. I'm also big on Schwarz although I already have Lehtonen so not a real need. I'm also not big on 1st rnd goalies unless their names are Lehtonen or FLeury, but I still wouldn't have drafted the latter 1st overalll...

If you have Lehtonen that just makes the decision that much easier. There's no way you need to even touch a goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->