Who won the Nash trade?

Who Won The Nash Trade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Jesus, maybe let it play out for more than 12 hours before creating a poll.

Spooner could set the world on fire and if Nash puts up 0 points from now to June, but scores the Game 7 OTGWG in the SCFs, Boston still wins.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Even before tonight’s game it’s Spooner
Had 2 assists tonight both of which weren’t even lucky, I missed the game but looked at the highlights, deked out Wings dman through his legs and then passed it over to Fast. Other one was a cross ice pass to Miller who scored
Didn’t see his all around play tonight just those two highlights

Was never a fan of Spooner, at all. Thought he would eventually flame out(I’ve said this on here before in the past as well). We clearly won this though, I was saying before I’d be happy with a 1st for Nash. I’ve always been high on Lindgren as well and somewhere in my post history will show it. Hope Nash kills it for the Bruins though, I really liked him (have his jersey) and he’s not a lazy bum like people think he is, he plays with a lot of passion now. Bruins just overpaid for him but apparently he played great for them tonight. That 1st could be a great pick, especially in this deep draft. Beleskey is at 50% retained for 2 years after this, I’m fine with that, 1.9 mil isn’t terrible. I don’t see the Bruins passing Tampa/Pens either so that shouldn’t be a really late 1st

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Spooner now has 27 points in 40 games. 26 year old, fast playmaking C. Everything on top is gravy.

No brainer that NY won. Nash isn’t even a strong playoff performer. If his name wasn’t Rick Nash, he’s worth a second round pick.

Mr. Met

Nov 8, 2017
Ryan Spooner won the trade.

He's on a team that will give him better opportunity now.

Reactions: Guerzy

Apr 9, 2009
USA
All I know is that Nash keeps going to teams I like less than the previous one. I just want to root for you Rick, stop it.

We won't know who won until after the playoffs.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Hard to say now. Seems like they payed too much but if Nash proves to be a difference maker then overpayment or not it's worth it

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Grabner returned a 2nd+prospect and he's a better player than Nash.

Bruins made a significant overpayment for a rental with a history of choking in the playoffs.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
GhptK

Reactions: Machinehead

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Rangers easily.

Bruins paid a premium for the name on the back of the jersey and what Nash did 3-4+ years ago. They didn't pay the trade value you'd expect for a ~35 point two-way winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->