Who wins the Pacific?

Who wins the Pacific?

• Total voters

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Went with SJ as they're right there with Calgary despite Calgary's top line having a killer first half. Seems like there's more chance of a falloff if that line slows down, which has happened to Calgary in the past. The Sharks are the deeper team. Should be between them though. Would be bery surprised if Vegas took it.

Last edited:

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
San Jose has better talent in the forward group and more stable goaltending to take the lead. I could see the Flames maintaining the #1 seed, but I think it's more likely the Sharks do.

Intact

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga ON
How exactly do the Sharks have the third best points percentage with the third worst save percentage? If they make a move for a real goalie at the deadline they are my #1 contender in the West

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Sharks winning that last meeting has turned this into a race, where a Flames victory would have made it very likely the Flames here. The games in hand for the Flames are still an advantage as well. If the Flames get through February with the tough road schedule roughly even with the Sharks, I think they have the advantage of a relatively light schedule down the stretch.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I still don't buy Calgary being THIS good. I know how late in the season we are but I think they come back to earth just a little bit. I think the Sharks run away with it here at the end.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Sharks and Flames jostle back and forth the rest of the season. Could go either way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad