Who wins the Memorial Cup?

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
London vs Brandon is gonna not to be an epic game! (My prediction for the final)

My money is on London.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
London is just too good not to win this. RN will put up a good fight, as they have lots of firepower as well. Don't know as much about the WHL teams, but I don't think RD has the offence to hang with the other three teams.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
I think Brandon has a good chance. Patrick, provorov, hawryluk and others. Think provorov is the best d of all teams.

Mar 26, 2010
I would like to see London win as Mitch Marner is the Captain... nice to see the Maple Leafs kid with the win.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Brandon.

The WHL extends their Memorial Cup victory lead over the OHL and QMJHL. This Brandon team is very good and absolutely loaded with talent.

The London v Brandon game will be lit. Definitely going to try and catch that one live.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
London has walked through the OHL playoffs, I'm gonna go with them

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
I would like to see London win as Mitch Marner is the Captain... nice to see the Maple Leafs kid with the win.

This is the reason London has so many leafs votes.

99% of the people on this site don't watch all four teams enough to have any real idea.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
London is definitely the favourite. But RN had a ridiculous year in the Q, I wouldn't count them out. Brandon is a good team as well. Great competition.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012

99% of the people on this site don't watch all four teams enough to have any real idea.

London has swept the last 3 teams they've played. Niagara, Erie, and Kitchener, all good teams. Fact is London is a great option to choose.

I agree though, anybody who is able to watch all 3 leagues consistently have ALOT of free time on there hands.. doubt many here do.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Every team has arguments to why they'll win. London's argument is best.

Best combination of a well rounded deep team, size, speed and experience.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Who can stop the future 1st overall in Nolan Patrick? This is Brandon's tourney to lose.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012

Or you know, they've just watched almost every london knights game and know how scary good they are. Sweeping teams with top prospects like Erie, Kitchener, and Niagra.

Tkachuk - Dvorak - Marner is the strongest line I've seen play at a junior level in a while. They're unsolvable.

My prediction: Brandon vs London in the finals. Close game but London takes it. Brandon is the other highly stacked team with players like Patrick, Provorov

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Who can stop the future 1st overall in Nolan Patrick? This is Brandon's tourney to lose.

Well currently Marner's the better player and has a couple of insane linemates.

Also a defenseman projected to go top 10.
London wants to give them a shot, and I believe their better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad