Who wins the AHL rookie of the year?

Yosemite Sam

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Fedz said:
Yeah, but if nobody gets O'Sullivan the puck he doesn't score half as many goals as he does.

O'Sullivan doesn't depend on anyone to get him the puck - he creates his own chances all the time. Ask anyone who's seen him play.

Just check out his junior team's stats the last year he was there. O'Sullivan had 90 points. The next highest scorer had 50.

It would have been great to have a better playmaker on his line (on his team), but he was able to produce nevertheless... Playmakers need guys like O'Sullivan...

LuLuBelle

Jul 8, 2005
I second Yosemite Sam.

look at his stats this season. He has 45 goals and 42 assists. I have not ever seen a player who is as good a goal scorer as he is a playmaker - the way Sully is. That to me is what sets him so apart from other good players. I do think Ryan Shannon has had a good season and is a good player so dont get me wrong. But O'Sullivan is a guy that you watch and you just dont know what he ever is going to do. He is a threat to score and a threat to pass, so to try to defend against him or for a goalie to try to read him, it is a 50/50 guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad