Who will win the West: SKA or Dinamo Msk?

od71

Apr 8, 2012
So, as it was expected, SKA will meet Dinamo Msk in the battle for the West.
Wo do you think will win, SKA or Dinamo?
The reigning champion will confirm his power or SKA will taste the sweet revenge of retaliation?

IMO, Dinamo in 6 games.
It seems to me for SKA it will be too tough to lose 2 years in a row to the same team, but Dinamo will make them take that

Last edited:

VladNYC*

SKA in 5. I don't think any one can stop them this year. They are a juggernaut.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I agree, if anything sometimes the goaltending is not there, but I think its better than it has been in the past... Dinamo plays stingy defense and gets solid goaltending which should make it an interesting series, but I don't think they have enough offense to challenge SKA.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
I hope that Dinamo will win in 6 or 7 games. Champions are copied and I really want everyone to copy hardworking play of flying meat balls from Dinamo Moscow rather than money bags from SKA.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I agree, if anything sometimes the goaltending is not there, but I think its better than it has been in the past... Dinamo plays stingy defense and gets solid goaltending which should make it an interesting series, but I don't think they have enough offense to challenge SKA.

This post (just like VladNYC's) would fit right in also in the last year's playoff thread and we all remember which team looked offensively challenged after the series. Nothing has changed this time SKA plays the same stuff, and more importantly, so does Znaroks' team. I won't go against the grain and admit that SKA indeed is a favorite before the puck is dropped, but if there's a team that is built on stopping offense-first hockey teams, it's Dynamo.

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
SKA has a great team and coaching stuff, they need 2 win this one...
1354538737636%3Fts%3D759.jpg

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I don't know. I think this is a completely open series and it will take at least 6 if not the full 7 games to win it! :)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Dynamo in 6 or 7 games. Most ppl don't realize SKA haven't faced a real threat yet. It's the same old story. We need more good teams in the west. It's an easy walkthrough for the top teams until the conference finals.

od71

Apr 8, 2012
I remember before last season PO series SKA was heavy favourite. Had this poll been carried out year ago SKA would have won by large margin.
Now it's almost equal.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
I think Kasutin >>>> Stepanek and Jalonen is a great coach. So, mutatis mutandis, this year it's SKA's turn (and hopefully next year someone else's)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad