NFL: Who will win the NFC South?

Which team captures NFC South Crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I like the Falcons to win division with Saints/Panthers fighting it out for 2nd place. Division should be tough as usual at top and all three teams likely are in playoff race thru season

Bucs I expect to struggle and finish well away from top in basement

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This should be a fun race between the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers. I think the Saints are the most complete team so I'm going with them. Their draft last year completely changed how I feel about their future and now they might actually be able to win even if/when Brees' play drops off.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
NO, ATL, TB/CAR

If Jameis hadn't been suspended I would have picked TB a strong third, possibly 2nd.

I dont understand the fascination with Tampa. Theyre easily the worst team in this division.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Panthers and Saints will play for first I don't get the fascination with the Falcons...their defense is mediocre to bad every season while the Panthers D is always near the top. Cam alone makes the Panthers offense respectable enough to outscore teams going up against their D. Panthers outperformed the Falcons last year even with a lot of injuries especially to Olson. TB sucks I don't know how anyone can say they are better than any of the other 3. Norv Turner over Mike Shula as OC along with a healthy shoulder will probably bring Newton right back into MVP form.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This is probably my favorite division in Football that's not the NFC West. I can see all the teams fighting each other, especially, for some reason, Tampa Bay. There's always that one team that could be a sleeper in the NFL and this year I'm choosing Tampa Bay. That could be entirely wrong in Week 13 though, but now, everyone is 0-0.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Falcons D gave up less pts last year then Panthers D and was much better against pass
yeah due to injuries including Luke missing a few games...and the Panthers didn't give a damn when they played the Falcons in the last regular season game considering they were already in. Also the Panthers offense scored more than the Falcons so I guess we could say the Panthers offense must obviously be better than right? Not really the defense was just good enough to give them good field position consistently while the Panthers offense literally could not run the ball(Without Newton taking it himself) though I'm sure Norv Turner will be able to make more out of their offense than that idiot Shula who goes run run pass so often and had no idea how to use his players properly. Outside of the secondary which isn't that bad the Panthers have the Falcons outright beat pretty bad and have arguably the best LBs(Davis suspended for 4 probably hurts a bit) in the league and are deepest at DTs with both Short and Poe with Butler and Love backing them up.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Bucs are now the NFL's answer to the Hurricanes. Every year people are like "this is the year bro! the year they take their place among the elite" only to flame out in boring fashion. That's what happens when you invest in a dip**** like Jameis to be your future.

I go with Nawlins to win the division. Carolina takes home a wild card as consolation. Their two games probably decide the division title again. Atlanta finishes meh, Tampa sucks.

Reactions: IslesFan2017

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
I like the Saints to win the division, with the Panthers in second, and Atlanta right behind them, and Tampa Bay in last place. I'm not sure how many teams make the playoffs this year from the division, but I have a feeling that it will be the Saints and Panthers.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Brees is one of my all time favourite players, I want to watch him lift that trophy one more time. I’m going with Saints to win the division and make the NFC title game.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Im going to be a homer and pick the Panthers to catch lighting in a bottle like 2015, but with less wins. 12-4 clinches the division.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Atlanta will win the NFC South as they finish 12-4 with the #1 seed in the NFC. They don't have the target on their backs as much now and they play a 3rd place schedule. Sarkisan will have had his first year under his belt and should be a better OC next year. I also think Carolina and New Orleans will fall off just a tad as repeating success in this division seems to be an anomaly.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I dont understand the fascination with Tampa. Theyre easily the worst team in this division.
Tampa quietly has an incredibly talented roster. They have the best group of WRs/TEs in the league, plus now it looks like they have an OL and some running backs- but then Jameis got suspended. Defence should be better with JPP and those rookie DBs too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad