NFL: Who will win the NFC North?

Who captures the North?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Packers.

There's one thing people are overlooking with the supposedly "almighty" Bears defense; they made their living off turnovers. They led the league with 36 takeaways, a significant amount ahead of the #2 team (Cleveland, 31)

High volume turnover rates generally aren't sustainable year to year, so i expect the Bears to crash through the floor, especially with a still lackluster offense. The Vikings will continue to wade in mediocrity and the Lions are the Lions, leaving the Packers as the best of the rest, really.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I'll go with my Bears. It's going to be tough as everyone outside the Lions could make the playoffs. But I have a lot of confidence in Nagy and hope Trubisky can continue to grow. Hopefully Pagano can keep the defense humming, although it will be tough to get the turnovers they got last year. I'll refrain from mentioning special teams.

Reactions: Markham30

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
The Packers definitely overpaid some players in free agency but they radically improved their roster and did well by bringing in someone who wasn't McCarthy. That's my pick.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Vikings. No doubt about it. Nothing else even needs to be said.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I think it's pretty wide open between Chicago, Minnesota and Green Bay. Detroit could surprise a bit but I think they're a definite step behind.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I wouldn’t write the Lions off this season. They improved at tight end, which was a major weakness, so now Stafford will have actual options in the middle of the field this season. Johnson, if healthy, will have a huge season and that d line will be one of the better lines in the league.

The o line needs to prove they can work well together because they have the talent to be solid and the linebacking core needs to step up and show they aren’t the worst group of linebackers in the league. If those two things happen this team will do very well.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thought we’d revisit these threads now that everyone has played half their season. The Packers and Vikings are the best teams in this division, with the Bears massively underwhelming. I think the Packers are still the best team in this division, and will win it easily, but the Vikings have an outside shot.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I'll go with my Bears. It's going to be tough as everyone outside the Lions could make the playoffs. But I have a lot of confidence in Nagy and hope Trubisky can continue to grow. Hopefully Pagano can keep the defense humming, although it will be tough to get the turnovers they got last year. I'll refrain from mentioning special teams.

Woof!

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Trashbisky.

Thought we’d revisit these threads now that everyone has played half their season. The Packers and Vikings are the best teams in this division, with the Bears massively underwhelming. I think the Packers are still the best team in this division, and will win it easily, but the Vikings have an outside shot.

As a Packers fan I'm a little biased but I did not see the Bears making the playoffs even in the summer. Never thought much of Trubisky and I thought last year was a fluke.

Our defence has been much improved (aside from yesterday.... :|) Lafleur (whom I was not a fan of when they hired him) has meshed really well with Rodgers, who has also once again put up good numbers with a hodge-podge group of receivers. Jones as well has been outstanding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad