NFL: Who will win the NFC North

Who captures NFC North crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Vikes look pretty damn impressive at this point , honestly they should run away with division

Packers and Lions will fight it out over 2nd place and stay in WC race thru season

Bears should finish in cellar for 5th straight season.

Thoughts?

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
I like Captain Kirk & the Vikes.

We'll see..

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Definitely one of the tougher divisions this year. A remnant of the old NFC Norris division, indeed.

I don't get some of the hype for the Bears this year in the media, but to each their own.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm going to assume the Vikings are still demoralized after their big miracle win resulted in them getting getting shredded by the Eagles.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Vikings. They're the most talented team in the division and got a lot better with Cook coming back from injury and the additions of Cousins and Richardson. As usual with this team, there are questions on the OL and that could derail the entire offense if they struggle and/or aren't healthy.

The Packers have the best player in the division and they've gotten better as well so they'll be the mix.

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
I think the Packers bounce back and win the division this year with the Vikings making the playoffs as a wild card team. Call me crazy, but I think the Bears take third as they show some improvement with Trubisky at quarterback and the Lions fall into the cellar of the division.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The Packers really have struggled to put a team together lately even though they arguably have the best QB in the league.

I'll go with the Vikings.

We've still managed to win the division title basically every year since the Super Bowl win. With Thompson gone the team will be more aggressive in trades.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We've still managed to win the division title basically every year since the Super Bowl win. With Thompson gone the team will be more aggressive in trades.
Vikes have won 2 of the last 3 NFC North division titles.

How is that "basically every year" for the Packers?

In the NFL, looking back 4 years and beyond to try to predict this one is pretty useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->