NFL: Who will win the AFC East?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
New England is probably the only team that comes close to even sniffing a playoff spot in this division. They win probably 14 games with ease and cruise to another top seed clinch by like week 14.

Miami is throwing in Cutler on top of having a brutal schedule (NFC South, AFC West, Pats x2, Baltimore,) Buffalo is probably going to be meh again, and the Jets are the most foul smelling thing occupying New Jersey.

member 157595

I'm not even sure a merged Bills/Jets/Dolphins team could beat a healthy Patriots team right now, so any of those 3 teams on their own are going to be curb-stomped.

member 157595

final score
New England 42, Bulphets 24

:laugh:

I mean, it's just so striking how much above the rest of the division the Patriots are. Buffalo and Miami are mediocre at best (and downright bad at worst) and taking the field against the Jets is akin to sucker-punching Steven Hawking.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Pats might clinch the division before the World Series champion is crowned

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
:laugh:

I mean, it's just so striking how much above the rest of the division the Patriots are. Buffalo and Miami are mediocre at best (and downright bad at worst) and taking the field against the Jets is akin to sucker-punching Steven Hawking.

Seriously, the only time the Patriots actually had to go down to the final week to win the division.... the first year of the run in 2001

Since 2002 realignment, it has been the worst division in the history of sports ever.

Realignment and Indy going to the South basically changed it from a decent division in the 5-team years to basically an utterly joyless predictable outcome.

I miss when the AFC East was a real interesting division instead of the inevitable joyless Patriot romp.

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
This may very well be the most obvious it's ever been, which is saying something.

Lessavyfav

Aug 2, 2010
Bills could be on the Jets tier with a few injuries. The Bills lost a ton of depth this offseason. Plus I'm not sure how Tyrod is going to do in this offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad