Who will Saint John take 1st overall in QMJHL draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

medmed said:
i heard that Angelo Esposito's agent (vinny lecavalier's brother) said that Angelo is better than Vinny at the same age...but people say that Angelo's brother (can't remember his age, a 1991 born) is even better than his brother Angelo at the same age! WE HAVE A NEW NEXT GREAT ONE! :bow:

I'll wait until they make it to the NHL.

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
medmed said:
i heard that Angelo Esposito's agent (vinny lecavalier's brother) said that Angelo is better than Vinny at the same age...but people say that Angelo's brother (can't remember his name, a 1991 born) is even better than his brother Angelo at the same age! WE HAVE A NEW NEXT GREAT ONE! :bow:

I saw the younger Esposito on RDS in the pee-wee tournament in Quebec and he looks very very good and he's also pretty big for a kid his age.

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
Habsfan 32 said:
I saw the younger Esposito on RDS in the pee-wee tournament in Quebec and he looks very very good and he's also pretty big for a kid his age.

this is where i knew him! seems really strong, accurate shot and great skating abilities...but imagine he stops being taller than the average guys of his age as he's now... :dunno:

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
moosefan said:
He is possibly one of the best d-men in Canada for his age, he could even be the best (better than Ryan Kerr I would think). Still far off but if everything keeps going as planed I would look for him to be a top NHL prospect in 2007.
Grant is definitely better than Kerr. Kerr is extremely overrated, and unless he improves his mobility by a TON he will never have success in the WHL.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
-PrO-B1- said:
THis guy that I know plays Midget scores 5-6 goals a game? Would that be top pick???
Can skate as fast backwards as forwards. And hardly misses net. 75-85 mph shot atleast!!!

Wait I forgot he plays bantam.
Are you talking about Jimmy Mullin ? He's very good at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad