Who Will Replace Hunter (Poll)

Who is the next Headscout/Agm for the Leafs

• Total voters

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Yikes I hope not. He couldn't even draft well in the first round let alone in the top 60. I doubt Dubas has any intentions of doing that.

If he’s stayed for this long despite so many management changes, I think that he wasn’t the problem, it was the scouts that were purged when Hunter took over.

If he weren’t good, I’m sure Hunter, Shanahan, Lou etc would have gotten rid of him.

Reactions: pacman25

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
If he’s stayed for this long despite so many management changes, I think that he wasn’t the problem, it was the scouts that were purged when Hunter took over.

If he weren’t good, I’m sure Hunter, Shanahan, Lou etc would have gotten rid of him.

He's well respected as a scout for his work ethic I'm sure but the way he botched picks he shouldn't have is why he will not be part of an amateur scouting department, at least not for us. I think he did OK for how his GMs kept trading picks away but hardly made use of the ones he had in the top 60. We can do better and should aim for better, experience or not.

I don't even know if he'll survive as director of pro scouting because that job description will change drastically moving forward.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Are there any statistics available on how many of Hunter's 2nd - 7th round picks graduated with some kind of comparison to an industry average? Just curious & wondered if anybody had info on this subject.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->