NFL: Who will prevail in the NFC East?

Who wins the NFC East?

• Total voters

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I propose a temporary re-alignment of playoff structure this year so that no team from the NFC East gets in this year.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
How' bout dem Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!! If Dalton stays healthy I think they can pull it out. Of course I'd love to see the G-men find a way just so a certain someone can have a complete meltdown :laugh: And obviously, having Alex Smith lead the Football Team to a division title would be the feel good story of all time. But I'm going with Dallas.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

member 157595

I understand giving the division champ an automatic playoff game, though in some cases like this it sucks that a more deserving team has to miss out.

But giving them an automatic HOME game in the PO's is f***ing bullshit.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco
Sep 19, 2008
Statistically Washington and Dallas have the easiest remaining schedules.

Philly has the hardest.

In terms of schedule strength your favorites ATM

Dallas (even with QB situation)

Washington (easy opposition other than Seahawks / Steelers)

Giants

Eagles (gauntlet rest of the way)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If the Cowboys defense continues to play ok like they are now instead of historically awful like they were early in the season, the the Cowboys are going to run away with it. Might even get to six wins.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm all in on the Giants somehow turning it around enough to sneak in.

Of course in their case "turning it around" equates to about 5-11 wins but still :laugh:

The ultimate meme would be the Giants limping into the playoffs only to end up facing the Bucs. Im sure Brady would probably have Vietnam style flashbacks once he realized he has to play them again

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
rmge4ff0uav51.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad