who will phanuef smash this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denphis

first he killed pouliot in the chl prospects game
then he ko'd olesz last year, who do you think he will catch this year, or are the other players more aware that he will get you bad given the oppotunity?

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
denphis said:
then he ko'd olesz last year, who do you think he will catch this year, or are the other players more aware that he will get you bad given the oppotunity?

lol, no one can predict that... :lol

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
You dont hit someone to hurt him or kill him. You hit him to make him out of play for a few seconds. People here dont realise that a good check in not necesserely a spectacular one.

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
denphis said:

Ovechkin will lose his ...... after a check by phaneuf

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I'm sorry, but Ovechkin is far too skilled to be puck handling with his head down.

denphis

Blackshad said:
You dont hit someone to hurt him or kill him. You hit him to make him out of play for a few seconds. People here dont realise that a good check in not necesserely a spectacular one.

maybe you should tell phanuef that, he didn't run at olesz last year to knock him off the puck he hit him to knock him into the stands

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I don't predict that Phaneuf will hit someone, but I predict that Bergeron will duck when someone will try to hit him in the band, he this guy will end up with a broken jaw.

Kvashinator12

Feb 27, 2002
United States
Visit site
denphis said:

I hope he goes to hit someone and nails himself face first into the boards, gives himself a major concussion and is out of the tourament.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
Kvashinator12 said:
I hope he goes to hit someone and nails himself face first into the boards, gives himself a major concussion and is out of the tourament.

LOL! I wanted to write the same thing, but I just remember how Bergeron was gay when Begin try to hit him.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Kvashinator12 said:

Haha I was gonna say somethign quite similar :lol:. I would love to see Ovechkin nail him in the corner.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Kvashinator12 said:
Thats pathetic....

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Taupy said:
LOL! I wanted to write the same thing, but I just remember how Bergeron was gay when Begin try to hit him.

LOL a habs fan criticizing Bruins bout physical play, too funny :lol

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
Phaneuf will hit anyone who gets in his path with their head down. There's a safe prediction.

I have no idea why anyone would hope for someone to get hit and get a concussion. :dunno:

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Kvashinator12 said:
yup just as pathetic as this topic, and hoping that he hurts someone
Huh? I sure as hell hope Phaneuf creams someone with a good clean hit. I don't hope he injuries someone for life, that is retarted. No one is saying they hope Phaneuf breaks someone elses bone, or gives them a concussion. I just hope he levels them with a good clean hit and knocks them clear off their ass.

To suggest what you are suggesting is a total joke, give your head a shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->