Speculation: Who will not be back on the roster for 2018/19

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Go

Hendricks, Enstrom, Matthias, Dano, Hutch

trades at some point for cap space.

Mason - Pipe dream and will never happen lol.

Little/MP

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I’m hoping for Perreault, Myers and possibly Enström to go.

Hendricks and Matthias will deifinitely go, possibly Dano.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Need a second line center. Trade little Perrault Myers and mason.
Roslo is playing so well he deserves a shot with ehlers and laine. Little mp Myers and mason can go. But saving so much money hopefully they could keep stas.helly won't get the same big payday after this series and may have to sign a shorter deal.

Reactions: HPsauce

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Not going to say we don't need Stastny or an upgrade at 2C, but the team was playing at a 110 pt pace prior to his acquisition. Obviously Little's play wasn't up to par, but there was clearly 0 chemistry with him and Laine/Ehlers which affected all 3, and then he got pushed to the 3rd scoring line. Maybe he has a bounce back year? Was playing at a 62 pt/82 gp pace in the last 3 seasons prior this.
I wonder what moves Chevy had up his sleeve to free-up the 5M for the supposed Brassard acquisition for the next season (assuming no retention from OTT/3rd team)

redneckjabronie

Nov 17, 2015
Change is inevitable. Who will not be returning to the team regardless of this seasons outcome?

I'm surprised people want to run Myers out or think he will be gone. Enstrom is probably gone, and if Myers, you have holes to fill. Who will fill them?

I concur that the guys in the PB are all gone, I personally would keep Dano but Maurice hates him so he won't be there. Stastny is gone, a one off. I think the playoffs are revealing a lot about players especially forwards. I don't know if any of these guys will be gone but there should be some consideration towards moving a piece or two knowing there are a lot of good players in the system ready to step in.

Perreault and Little, consider moving them and see what you can get. Little is on a decline, slowing down, soon to be a 3rd liner on that salary. Perreault is streaky, makes a lot and is replaceable. Then you have guys like Lowry and Copp. I know a lot of people love these players but the playoffs are showing they are slow, and not very skilled, fortunate they have a coach that likes that kind of player. I'm not saying get rid of all of them but consider swapping one or two of them.

Reactions: Ippenator

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Need a second line center. Trade little Perrault Myers and mason.
picard-facepalm.jpg

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
ensrtom armia dano petan mathias myers if trouba signs and stastny

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Gone: Enstrom, Dano, Mathias, Hutch

Hopefully gone: GRAMPS Hendricks, Mason, Little, Copp

Gone but wish they would stay: Trouba, Statsny

Reactions: Ippenator

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Staz will unfortunately be gone. It's too bad because he's been awesome but he's still going to command too much, we already have Little being paid a hefty fee and going nowhere, plus Roslovic needs his shot. Even if Little/Roslo split between the 2nd/3rd line, I think he should be given his shot at the position.

If Stastny was just entering UFA years I'd say sign him but we'd run into cap problems regardless.

Reactions: Spock

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Outside Looking In
It all starts with what the team and Trouba decide and if they plan of extending Wheeler before he becomes a free agent, Hendricks gone, Mathhias gone, Dano don't know, Enstrom might decide to retire Jets might want to resign at a great reduced number who knows, one guy who might be moved is Matty P, Little is going nowhere, and finally Stastny might be looking for that last big pay day and we can't afford that.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Stonehands, Dano and Hendy-Sayonara. I wouldn't be against Toby coming back but in a more limited roll. MP might be gone at some point, maybe even Armia. If Trouba stays, Myers would likely have to go.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Perrault has not provided the secondary scoring we needed so not worried about losing "depth" Lowry has an injury and has still been good if not the dominant player we saw all season. Copp and Tanev are cheap and if Armia isn't I wouldn't be opposed to saying goodbye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->