Who will have the better career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caius

Sep 14, 2005
Hey guys,

I am in a keeper pool and I have a draft coming up and I was wondering who you guys thought would have the best career, points wise:

ovechkin
malkin
ryder
semin
parise
malone
martins
zidlicki
richards
carter
horton
perry
getzlaf
Perezoghin
Katsistyn
Michalek
Vanek
p. bergeron
barker
seabrook
phaneuf
m. koivu
raycroft
lehtonen
toivonen

and also because of one team dropping out there is also:

d sedin
m.a. bergeron (edm defence not sure if i spelled it right)

Defence and goalies are worth less than forwards, but we still need them so they do have value.

I will be picking 9th, 21st, and 22nd. I would appreciate any advice you could give me on this. And I will post the results on this tomorrow. I realize this is quite a big question but I hope you guys can have fun answering it for me.

thanks in advance.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
If Ovechkin (or anyone else) turns out to be the next Howe or Messier you are looking at 2030 or later to find out who won!

BINGOV

Feb 13, 2003
Topolcany, Czech.
Visit site
They're not in any particular order, but the following players, at least IMO, should generate a lot of points in a fantasy league (over a career).

Ovechkin
Malkin
Semin
Carter
Perry
Vanek
P. Bergeron
Barker
K. Lehtonen

caius said:
Hey guys,

I am in a keeper pool and I have a draft coming up and I was wondering who you guys thought would have the best career, points wise:

ovechkin
malkin
ryder
semin
parise
malone
martins
zidlicki
richards
carter
horton
perry
getzlaf
Perezoghin
Katsistyn
Michalek
Vanek
p. bergeron
barker
seabrook
phaneuf
m. koivu
raycroft
lehtonen
toivonen

and also because of one team dropping out there is also:

d sedin
m.a. bergeron (edm defence not sure if i spelled it right)

Defence and goalies are worth less than forwards, but we still need them so they do have value.

I will be picking 9th, 21st, and 22nd. I would appreciate any advice you could give me on this. And I will post the results on this tomorrow. I realize this is quite a big question but I hope you guys can have fun answering it for me.

thanks in advance.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
caius said:
Hey guys,

ovechkin
malkin
ryder
semin
parise
malone
martins
zidlicki
richards
carter
horton
perry
getzlaf
Perezoghin
Katsistyn
Michalek
Vanek
p. bergeron
barker
seabrook
phaneuf
m. koivu
raycroft
lehtonen
toivonen
Many of these guys haven't played a single NHL game and there are only a couple of guys, who played already a full season...ask the same question again in 5 years.

Why that ? You can find a couple of guys who can score 40 goals with the right linemates, but you cannot find guys who can defend like N. Lidström or S. Stevens that easy...

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
MAF said:
Many of these guys haven't played a single NHL game and there are only a couple of guys, who played already a full season...ask the same question again in 5 years.

Why that ? You can find a couple of guys who can score 40 goals with the right linemates, but you cannot find guys who can defend like N. Lidström or S. Stevens that easy...

Maybe his friends won't let him wait 5 years before making his picks...

unless of course he agrees to pick defensive defencemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad