Who will go down as the better player, Mackinnon or Patty Kane?

Who will be regarded higher, Mackinnon or Patty Kane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Im a huge Mackinnon fan but I think you have to go Kane here. He has the Hart, Lindsay, Art Ross, Conn Smythe, and the 3 cups.
Mackinnon has time but most likely Colorado won't match Chicago's peak.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Patrick Kane's career arc is exceptional in the sense that he won so much and did it so early, and then kicked up his own production a few notches. Chicago might also have another round of contention before all is said and done. If Mackinnon rattles off a couple of Stanley Cups in the next few years, it might start the conversation, but right now, Kane is so far ahead and his cruise control is matching prime Mackinnon (260 vs 257 points in the past three years).

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
This shouldn’t be close. It’s Kane plain and simple.

Can we at least try to get MacKinnon some sort of award or at least get out of the second round before comparing him to a top 4 player of the past 15 years?
Great argument. Guess you have Kane above Mcdavid too.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Great argument. Guess you have Kane above Mcdavid too.

I think McDavid's accomplishments speak for themselves. Point was that MacKinnon's got absolutely nothing - No cups, no hardware. McDavid got hardware sticking out of his damn ears.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
I'm well known as a MacKinnon fan on the boards, but Kane is already too far ahead in both individual hardware and team accomplishments. And he's still playing pretty well. Grudgingly, Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad