Who will be your team's whipping boy this year?

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Zacha, Simmonds, Hayden, Greene, Vatanen, Carrick, Müller, Schneider, Hynes...

Hopefully it’s a better year, otherwise the Devils board will be unbearable. Especially if Müller/Carrick is keeping Ty Smith out of the lineup.

Reactions: ThePrideofStockholm

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I'm not sure what geniuses have high expectations of Cody Ceci, so I'm not exactly sure how he could be the whipping boy.

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
I'm not sure what geniuses have high expectations of Cody Ceci, so I'm not exactly sure how he could be the whipping boy.
If he’s on the second pair, which it looks like he will be until dermott is back, he will get torn to shreds

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I think whichever 3rd liner Tippett falls in love with will be the name in Edmonton.

Archibald and Granlund have the inside lanes, but guys like Haas, and Gambardella could also sneak in. Benning could also take this spot if he doesn't start well and Persson, Bear and Bouchard out preform him.

The 4th line centre will also get a bit if hate, as one of Brodziak, Cave, Khaira, Haas, or Malone are going to be asked to shoulder waaayyyy too much defensive responsibly.

Kosko and Russell also wave hello, but going into the season they're at least starting in a role that isn't above them.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I feel like every player on the Penguins except Crosby, Dumoulin, and Marcus Pettersson are whipping boys for our fanbase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad