Who will be your team's whipping boy this year?

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Someone already mentioned Fowler for the Ducks, but for many he’s already that guy.

I think it could be Rakell. If he starts slowly and trends towards last year again it could get ugly

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
There is a group of Oilers fans who like to bash Darnell Nurse, but I am a supporter. Young, physical, fast, great attitude and scored 41 points last season with very little PP1 time.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
We just blame Jake Allen for everything that goes wrong. It gets a little awkward when he's just sitting on the bench but someone has to be the fall guy, might as well be him.

"Welp, another pathetic showing on the PP. I'm not sure how, but I sense Jake Allen's hand in this..."

ShameOnYouZidlicky

Jun 4, 2010
Guaranteed: Babcock
Potentials: Ceci, Spezza, our bottom pairing to start the year if it doesnt include Liljegren (some combo of Hapur, Marincin, Gravel, Holl, Schmaltz), Hyman (to an extent)

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
For Edmonton:

1) Koskinen and Smith
2) Puljujarvi if he stays
3) Neal
4) Nurse

I don't think most fans have high expectations of Neal so I can see Nurse moving up this list. I wouldn't be disappointed if he was a flop personally.

Last year Nurse was approaching whipping boy territory already because he is a high event player that makes mistakes on occasion.

Easiest pick of my life.

Reactions: KidLine93

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Our whole d*** lineup and org is going to take turns under the bus, but first and foremost it's going to be Jim Rutherford for the whole d***ed Jack Johnson fiasco.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->