Who will be your team's next captain?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Phaneuf for the foreseeable future. If he was to get traded (which I doubt) or something, I'd imagine they wouldn't name anyone right off the bat and probably let someone like van Riemsdyk or Rielly grow into the role.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Zemgus Girgensons.

I don't think you'll find many people in Buffalo who doubt that. He's born for the job.

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
While out of the main page reading the thread title my thought was someone who's currently in about 2nd grade. Given the limitations of the OP though.... probably one of the guys with an "A" on their jersey.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
probably no one right away. Landeskog is the only captain material on the avs currently other than iggy who was just brought in.

3 A's iggy, McLeod and Duchene/EJ

Reactions: MaKarter

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Phaneuf for the foreseeable future. If he was to get traded (which I doubt) or something, I'd imagine they wouldn't name anyone right off the bat and probably let someone like van Riemsdyk or Rielly grow into the role.

JVR is too passive. I'd probably piss a lot of people off saying Kadri, but he seems like the best option on the current Leafs. Vocal, brings it every game, a guy that always wants to win and has the work ethic to improve every aspect of his game.

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Rather Subban since he has matured and steps up in the play offs. Max has been seen floating some games in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad