Who will be the steal of the draft?

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
i have 3 guys on my steal list:

- Sproul: i think he'll make a big name for himself in the pros, prob late 2nd/early 3rd

- Jurco: All the skills of schremp, none of the headcase that came with it, big offensive potential, grand slam or strikeout, prob mid 2nd, but i see a very late 1st

- Zibanejed: Yes i know hes most likely set in stone in the top 10, but i strongly feel he will be the best player from this draft all said and done, same with ryan murphy on the D side
i would move heaven and earth for the leafs to trade up and nab him, would be our sundin (lite) 2.0

none of these guys are gonna be late round gems but i think looking back in a few years people will be scratching their heads why they werent taken higher

You mean you could have had TWO really sexy players for Phil Kessel? :O Just trollin' Leafs fans ;) Zibanejed is my favourite draftee this year too. Up there is Schiefele and Strome. Then we'll go Magnus Hellberg.

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
I'm terms of 1st round steals, Grimaldi, from the rounds after that, McColgan, Balisy, Cousins, & Fritsch

rea

Feb 8, 2011
i dont know why, but i have this feeling about zack phillips.. Imo hes gonna be a steal in the mid-late 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->