Who will be the next coach fired?

Who will be the next NHL head coach fired?

• Total voters

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Can't believe i'm the first to vote for David Quinn.

I've rarely seen a bigger FU to a coach than a team sucking like they have, and the first game he's out they win 9-0.

I also feel that Kakko should have been way better last year than he was, but figured it's on the player for disappointing. But when you add-in Lafreniere this year - this seems a bit too crazy, since he seemed so NHL ready. Maybe it really is on both players for not producing, but to me you give them a good coach and they both should be way better.

This is from an outsider's perspective, as I don't follow NYR too closely. Maybe others will disagree

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can't believe i'm the first to vote for David Quinn.

I've rarely seen a bigger FU to a coach than a team sucking like they have, and the first game he's out they win 9-0.

I also feel that Kakko should have been way better last year than he was, but figured it's on the player for disappointing. But when you add-in Lafreniere this year - this seems a bit too crazy, since he seemed so NHL ready. Maybe it really is on both players for not producing, but to me you give them a good coach and they both should be way better.

This is from an outsider's perspective, as I don't follow NYR too closely. Maybe others will disagree

He's not going to be fired anytime soon, so unless there won't be any NHL coaches fired within the next six months, he wouldn't be a good answer.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Torts. I never liked him much, and his act wears off eventually. The roster seems like they've tuned him out.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Coach Green

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad