Who will be the New Scapegoat?

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
You Guys you guys , it is clearly Yorks fault for not being ready .

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
As fans who still root for the team, we have to hope he succeeds as a functional second pairing d.

as unlikely as it is, we have to hope.

my vote for organizational scape goat is TK.
i can easily see TK get benched cause he plays a lot with Hayes and it doenst work. After the season or on trade deadline they trade him for a HUGE VETERAN PRESENCE (Tarasenko for example).

Reactions: Pantokrator

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Obviously this team will team will be very bad next year. Losing Ghost, Myers and Voracek and "adding" Risto, Ellis and Atkinson is net a huge step backwards. Giroux is not getting younger and their coach is horrific. With Ghost gone, who does management blame now?

Will it be Frost? Will it be Sanheim or Hart? There is no accountability in this organization. Just rinse and repeat.

My issue is it seems the same behind the scenes power brokers who couldn't build a winner without the hard cap in place are having influence or making decisions now. The names change but the organizational philosophy is always the same.

This team is winning nothing no time soon.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
I hope someone other than Carter Hart!
With all the analytical observations and findings on his poor play last year…he was the large part of the Flyers losing season!:rolleyes:
He never had a capable defencemen in front of him!
Ghost ,Myers and Hagg were turnover machines with Sanheim and his stick figure body showing inadequacies behind their blue line!
4 chickens with their heads cut off won’t help your team win games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad