Who will be the New Scapegoat?

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
Obviously this team will team will be very bad next year. Losing Ghost, Myers and Voracek and "adding" Risto, Ellis and Atkinson is net a huge step backwards. Giroux is not getting younger and their coach is horrific. With Ghost gone, who does management blame now?

Will it be Frost? Will it be Sanheim or Hart? There is no accountability in this organization. Just rinse and repeat.

Reactions: He Is Knocking

pooch

May 30, 2017
It will be Risto no matter how well he does or does not play. The Ghost whiners wont be able to contain themselves.

Edit - I missed the management part...it will be Sanheim.

Last edited:
Reactions: trostol

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
LOL. As if there's any question. If we're talking about a player instead of staff and management, then it clearly is set up to be Ristolainen.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If the team is actually very bad, like 24th in the league at Thanksgiving bad, the coach and GM will be the ones under the gun.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If the team is actually very bad, like 24th in the league at Thanksgiving bad, the coach and GM will be the ones under the gun.

If that's the case, and it definitely could be, Chuck will have no choice but to fire the coaching staff to buy himself some more time.

Then again I can also see a fast start due to the enthusiasm from new players and personalities and then a poor second half when the enthusiasm dips and the broken system takes hold.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
HF boards, RISTO, Atkinson, Ellis easily.

Management and Shit Media, Giroux and TK are the choices they will have already penciled in.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I hate the trade but I don't hate HIM.

I'm going to give him a chance. Clean slate. What's the point in not?
Oh he'll be given a chance, but the second he makes even the slightest questionable play he will be crucified and if he has a good game/makes a good play there will be reasons why he had a good game or made a good play that is anything but because he did a good job (he was getting easy minutes, he had a good partner, the other team made mistakes, etc.).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad