Who will be the biggest bust of the 2016 Draft?

Who will be the biggest bust of the 2016 Draft?

• Total voters

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Then change your name. Its hilarious how much you hate everything senators then make your name Ottawa.

Why does my username matter so much? Everyone knows I'm a habs fan.

You're sad and basically an internet stalker who's obsessed with me. I look forward to interacting with you in one of my next posts, probably later today.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Why does my username matter so much? Everyone knows I'm a habs fan.

You're sad and basically an internet stalker who's obsessed with me. I look forward to interacting with you in one of my next posts, probably later today.

Lol ok big fella, im stalking you thats it. I just see your condescending posts consistently about everything Senators then you have the name Ottawa. Its a pathetic troll job.

Reactions: ottawa

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
I remember hoping the leafs took any of these with the 31st pick

1) Debrincat
2) Clague
3) Girard
4) Hajek
5) Hronek

but they took a guy no one heard of that will probably never even come to NA

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I'll say Puljujarvi because the expectations around him were way higher than any of the others pre-draft. We had people saying he was the best wing prospect outside of Laine in years, and was a better prospect than Marner and Drouin, and even Taylor Hall. A bunch were claiming he'd be a first overall guy in a bunch of other years.

The rest were highly touted, but almost no one pegged them as top 5 picks (except Jim Benning).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad