OT: Who will be our next Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Don't know if many of you have noticed, but we've lost 2 of the longest tenured mods in TonySCV and Telos. So, the obvious question would be, who will replace them?

It has to be someone who's logical, knowledgeable, and someone who's not over-reactive, which pretty much eliminates 95% of this board. :laugh:

My thoughts: Kingsfan, Jason Lewis, Big King, PJ Kings Hockey, and the ever so controversial K17.

Sorry, if this topic isn't to be discussed. Just hit delete, if needed.

Edit: oops, We've also lost Scott, so, that's 3 mods.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Thank you for the mention, Hyori. I'm surprised and humbled. I nominate Reclamation Project, just to see the HF PTB have an aneurysm.

Sorry to hear that Tony and Telos and Scott are no longer working the beat.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
1440434-54.jpg

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
RP and Ron, while well liked, and popular on this board have each received too many infractions to qualify as a mod. They will be eligible again in year 2037.

Ron*

RP and Ron, while well liked, and popular on this board have each received too many infractions to qualify as a mod. They will be eligible again in year 2037.

I doubt if it would be even that soon, at least for me.

Captain Mittens*

HansH.

Each infraction will include an update on how many points the Kings need to make the playoffs.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
me?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad