Who Will Be First Goalie To Be Pulled?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
laughing.gif

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Would it be possible for this board to just celebrate that the Leafs have solid goaltending and cannot make a bad choice for starter right now?

Nope. Everyone has convinced themselves why their goalie of choice is better and theres pretty much no changing of their minds.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
What's the point of a thread like this? Literally just goading fans of the same team to fight amongst themselves and nurturing negativity. What poll are you going to make next, who's the first Leaf to get injured?

When I was thinking about the thread title as I entered to pick in the poll, the thought I had was who do I believe is more capable of becoming unstable.

The answer is Reimer.

That's why, ultimately, I prefer Bernier because he gets it done in such a stable, consistent manner.

Reimer can be unbelievable, I like Reimer and he gets it done his own way, but I just don't feel as comfortable with him.

I'm talking about gun to the head here, who do I take if I can only have one and it's easily Bernier. Sorry Reimer fans :p:

Fortunately, we have both and I hope we can have them both for a couple seasons before one demands permanent starter position :naughty:

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
When I was thinking about the thread title as I entered to pick in the poll, the thought I had was who do I believe is more capable of becoming unstable.

The answer is Reimer.

That's why, ultimately, I prefer Bernier because he gets it done in such a stable, consistent manner.

Reimer can be unbelievable, I like Reimer and he gets it done his own way, but I just don't feel as comfortable with him.

I'm talking about gun to the head here, who do I take if I can only have one and it's easily Bernier. Sorry Reimer fans :p:

Fortunately, we have both and I hope we can have them both for a couple seasons before one demands permanent starter position :naughty:
lol. why would you feel the need to aplogize to JR fans because you wouldn't pick him? you think your opinion means that much. :naughty:

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Hypothetical:

James Reimer wants to make his pads stand out more from Johnathan Bernier's pads, thinking it might catch Randy Carlyle's eye and give him the edge in the goaltending battle.

After spray painting his pads light blue, he finds shooters are picking their shots better against him. A lot more shots are going in off the post.

By which games does Reimer switch back to his old pads?

Poll Options:

He sticks with them
Other

Mr Scarface*

Won't be answering this question at all. (This sentence is being pronounced with a british accent).

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hypothetical:

James Reimer wants to make his pads stand out more from Johnathan Bernier's pads, thinking it might catch Randy Carlyle's eye and give him the edge in the goaltending battle.

After spray painting his pads light blue, he finds shooters are picking their shots better against him. A lot more shots are going in off the post.

By which games does Reimer switch back to his old pads?

Poll Options:

He sticks with them
Other

trick question, he spray painted his old pads, therefore he's still using them, so he cannot go back to them.

What do I win? :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->