Who Will Be First Goalie To Be Pulled?

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Here's a poll to see who we all think will be the first to get pulled (among the goalies).

Bear in mind it could be for any reason, not just letting in a bunch of goals. Someone might pull a groin muscle or get a concussion...

Last edited by a moderator:

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
What's the point of a thread like this? Literally just goading fans of the same team to fight amongst themselves and nurturing negativity. What poll are you going to make next, who's the first Leaf to get injured?

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
What's the point of a thread like this? Literally just goading fans of the same team to fight amongst themselves and nurturing negativity. What poll are you going to make next, who's the first Leaf to get injured?
oh I guess you don't realize some fans have the ability to see the future.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Bernier, Idk y i get a feeling that he's that kind of goalie that can pull spectacular performances and then get lit up once in a while.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB

The negativity is already there, and there are plenty of threads fostering it. I'm not trying to foster it, I just want to know how people think about it.

It's a different question than which goalie is the best, which should be the starter, etc.

This is uniquely about which one might have that first bad game, or be injured etc.

It's just a wacky, random question.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Why is there a "other" option? :laugh:

Hypothetical answer:
Reimer goes down with a groin pull during practice, and is due to miss 2-4 weeks.

Bernier gets the scheduled starts, but there is a 3 games in 4 nights stint and Carlyle wants to give MacIntyre (or another call-up) a shot to give Bernier a night off.

4 goals on 7 shots later....

BayStreetBullies*

Whoever is in net if the Leafs are a goal down with one minute to go.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
The negativity is already there, and there are plenty of threads fostering it. I'm not trying to foster it, I just want to know how people think about it.

It's a different question than which goalie is the best, which should be the starter, etc.

This is uniquely about which one might have that first bad game, or be injured etc.

It's just a wacky, random question.
no it's actually kind of a dumb question because all people can do is pull answers out of thin air. so Thoughts is correct in questioning the point IMO.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Bernier, Idk y i get a feeling that he's that kind of goalie that can pull spectacular performances and then get lit up once in a while.

So, you're saying he's human and just like every other goalie in the NHL? :D

leafstilldeath*

Anderson, October 5th.

Just to be that other guy I would say

Lehner ;).

I do not like this thread. Why do we have to be so negative? None of our goalies are gonna be pulled :crossfing

Stay Calm and BeLEAF Leafs Nation!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad